Wagner, SD 57380
Children’s Dental Care
Our dentists are trained to treat pediatric dental conditions within our office and in a hospital setting.
Our kid-friendly and understanding team will ensure your child feels comfortable during every visit. We’ve outfitted our treatment rooms specifically to help children stay relaxed during their appointments and have every kid’s favorite payoff: prizes they can choose from at the conclusion of their exam.
During an exam, we look at growth and developmental stages and note any specific concerns for your child.
We provide the following pediatric dental services:
- Infant oral health exams, which include risk assessment for dental decay in mother and child.
- Preventive dental care including cleanings, fluoride treatments and sealants, as well as nutrition and diet recommendations.
- Habit counseling, i.e. pacifier use and thumb sucking.
- Early assessment for straightening teeth and correcting an improper bite. Orthodontic care at this time is referred to a partner specialist.
- Restoration of tooth cavities or defects.
- Management of gum diseases and conditions such as ulcers, short frenula, mucoceles, and pediatric periodontal disease.
- Care for dental injuries, i.e. fractured, displaced, or knocked-out teeth.